Book Blog Award: Honest Scrap
I’ve received the Honest Scrap Award from one of my favorite blogger,
Julie at Reading Without Restraint
When you receive the award, you’re suppose to list ten honest things about yourself and pass it on to ten other bloggers, which is a great way to get to know the people behind the blog and books!
So here it goes… ten honest things about me:
- I’m obsessed with the color orange.
- I’m a sports junkie and I can talk about sports for hours. no kidding.
- I love watching sports movies based on a true story and I always end up crying while watching them.
- I’m a recent graduate whose also unemployed (big surprise especially with the current economy, amirite?) No worries though, I’m going to grad school so for now I’m just kicking back and enjoying my summer.
- I get cranky when I’m hungry. This runs in the family though.
- Speaking of family, I have one older brother who still picks on me today. I guess its their job as an older sibling…
- I can cook very simple dishes, but other than that I’m afraid I’ll burn the house down. I’m working on it though so hopefully I’ll improve soon.
- I’m a pack rat. I still have school notes from when I was in high school! It’s not as bad as what you see on TV though. Most of my stuff are neatly stored away in boxes in the guest room and it hasn’t taken over the house yet. I need to find the time to recycle everything. That’s definitely on my to do list.
- I’m intimidated by my TBR pile. I feel like I won’t be able to read all the books on my shelf and let’s face it, I buy books faster than I can read them so that’s very likely to be true.
- I feel like after I joined the book blogging community I spend more time reading book blogs than actual books. Does anyone else have this problem? I’m restraining myself to checking my reader only twice a day now.
Coming up with ten things about myself was actually harder than I thought it was going to be, but that’s me in a nutshell. Now its your turn.
Instead of tagging 10 other book bloggers I’m going to leave it open ended. If you want to join in just grab the award and leave your link here so I can read your post. 🙂