Bloggiesta: Starting Line
This is my first time participating in Bloggiesta so I’m not sure what my game plan is, but here’s what I’m hoping to accomplish:
- Write reviews.
- Write backup posts for a rainy day.
- Work on series posts.
- Create template posts
- Clean up tags, archives, books reviewed list, etc.
- Create a text file (or Google Doc) of cheat sheets (html codes, post url’s, etc)
- Improve blog template, clean up sidebars, add a blogroll
- Clean out and organize your feed reader and blog subscriptions.
- Get a Twitter account?
So that’s my to do list, what’s yours?
- Organized google reader
- New Layout (not sure if I’m going to keep it this way though)
- Added blogroll
- Fixed book review archive
- Added amazon links/author website links to review posts
- Created text file for review links
- Completed mini challenge:Embracing Community from Bonjour, Cass!
- Went through my google reader and commented on other blogs
- Cleaned up tags