Bloggiesta Day 2
So after everyone practically insisted that I get a Twitter account, I finally made one: @toothybooks
Come by and let me know your sn so that I can add you and start stalking following you.
For Day 2, I’m hoping to complete the mini challenges:
- Kim and Jackie at the Blog Improvement Project (@kimthedork and @farmlanebooks) – Take a step back and view your blog as a whole. Where do you want to go from here? On goals and analyzing your blogs (I’d do this one early and first).
- Jennifer at Girls Gone Reading (@girlsgonereadin)- Do you have a review policy? Do you even need or want one?
- Sarah at Puss Reboots (@pussreboots) – What is RSS and how to make it so your feed is easily discoverable.
- Pam from MotherReader (@MotherReader) – Be brave in your writing and push the limits of what your comfortable with.
- Danielle at There’s a Book (@the1stdaughter) – Do you know what programs you can use to discover your stats and what the heck do they mean anyways?
- Cass at Bonjour Cass (@bonjourcass) – It’s often said the best part of book blogging is the community. Go discover them in this commenting challenge!
And hopefully I’ll get some writing in and make up some posts, but right now I’m feeling kinda lazy.
- Completed Kim and Jackie at the Blog Improvement Project Challenge
- Completed Sarah at Puss Reboots Challenge
- Completed Rebecca at The Book Lady’s Blog (@bookladysblog)– Getting out from underneath the feed reader.
- Completed Danielle at There’s a Book
- Cleaned out google reader again
- Completed Girls Gone Reading Mini Challenge