Bloggiesta Wrap Up
Major thanks to Natasha at Maw Books Blog for hosting this! It’s the first time I’ve participated in it and I had so much fun doing it, not to mention my blog looks a lot better too.
- Kim and Jackie at the Blog Improvement Project (@kimthedork and @farmlanebooks) – Take a step back and view your blog as a whole. Where do you want to go from here? On goals and analyzing your blogs (I’d do this one early and first).
- Jennifer at Girls Gone Reading (@girlsgonereadin)- Do you have a review policy? Do you even need or want one?
- Sarah at Puss Reboots (@pussreboots) – What is RSS and how to make it so your feed is easily discoverable.
- Danielle at There’s a Book (@the1stdaughter) – Do you know what programs you can use to discover your stats and what the heck do they mean anyways?
- Cass at Bonjour Cass (@bonjourcass) – It’s often said the best part of book blogging is the community. Go discover them in this commenting challenge!
- Rebecca at The Book Lady’s Blog (@bookladysblog)– Getting out from underneath the feed reader.
- Organized and cleaned out google reader
- New layout
- Added blogroll
- Fixed book reviews archive
- Fixed old reviews and added links to them
- Created a cheat sheet of links
- Cleaned up tags and categories
- Created a review policy
- Got a twitter account (@toothybooks)
Total time spent: 10 hours
Thank you so much to everyone who stopped by and gave encouragement/ suggestions!